Gingery Pork and Cucumber Pitas
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, and ¼ teaspoon salt, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the cucumbers and jalapeño and let sit, tossing occasionally, for at least 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the pork, breaking up with a spoon until no longer pink, 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in the hoisin sauce, ginger, and 2 tablespoons water.
- Fill the pita halves with the pork and the cucumber salad.
- Per Serving
- Calories 516
- Fat 23g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 81mg
- Sodium 766mg
- Protein 29g
- Carbohydrate 49g
- Fiber 3g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .