- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 8 ounces spaghetti (1/2 box)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into strips
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- In a blender, combine 1 cup water with the peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, and ginger. Blend until smooth.
- Add the peanut mixture, chicken, bell pepper, cucumber, and scallions to the pasta pot and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with the peanuts.