Ginger Graham Cracker Crust
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 packages honey graham crackers, to make about 2 1/4 cups of crumbs
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, grind the graham crackers to form fine crumbs. Add the sugar, ginger, and butter and pulse to combine.
- Press the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan, working the crumbs over the bottom and then up the sides.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool slightly before filling or according to your pie recipe directions.
This recipe makes one 9-inch piecrust.
- Per Serving
- Calories 271Calories From Fat 55%
- Calcium 12mg
- Carbohydrate 29g
- Cholesterol 38mg
- Fat 17g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 2mg
- Sat Fat 9g
- Sodium 161mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .