- 2packages honey graham crackers, to make about 2 1/4 cups of crumbs
- 5tablespoons sugar
- 2tablespoons ground ginger
- 10tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, grind the graham crackers to form fine crumbs. Add the sugar, ginger, and butter and pulse to combine.
- Press the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan, working the crumbs over the bottom and then up the sides.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool slightly before filling or according to your pie recipe directions.
This recipe makes one 9-inch piecrust.