- 1 Kirby cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese (crumbled)
- Cut the Kirby cucumber and red bell pepper in half. In a food processor, puree until smooth half of each vegetable with the tomatoes, garlic, sherry vinegar, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, and ⅛ teaspoon black pepper. Transfer to a bowl.
- Cut the remaining vegetables into ¼-inch pieces. Toss them with the goat cheese, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, and ⅛ teaspoon black pepper. Chill the gazpacho and salsa, covered, for at least 20 minutes or overnight. Top the gazpacho with the salsa before serving.