Gazpacho With Goat Cheese
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 1/2 pounds beefsteak tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 small cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 small sweet onion, roughly chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 pound Kirby cucumbers, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (from 2 ears)
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- crusty bread (optional)
- Working in batches, place the tomatoes, garlic, onion, bell peppers, and cucumbers in a food processor and pulse until almost pureed.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the lemon juice, 1 ½ teaspoons salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Ladle the soup into individual bowls and top with the goat cheese, corn, and cilantro.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and serve with the crusty bread (if using).
- Per Serving
- Calories 262Calories From Fat 129
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 17mg
- Sodium 856mg
- Protein 10g
- Carbohydrate 28g
- Sugar 15g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 119mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The gazpacho can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.