- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked small bay shrimp, thawed
- 2 scallions, sliced
- kosher salt
- sliced bread, for serving
- Heat the oil, butter, garlic, and red pepper in a medium skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until soft (do not let the garlic brown), 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, add the shrimp, scallions, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and toss to coat.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with the sliced bread.