- 1 1/2pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/3cup (about 2 ounces) pine nuts
- kosher salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the pine nuts and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Drain the green beans and transfer to the skillet. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss to coat. Transfer to a serving bowl.