- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium or large shrimp
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 425º F. In a baking dish, combine the shrimp, garlic, white wine, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, bread crumbs, and parsley.
- Sprinkle over the shrimp and bake until the shrimp are opaque throughout, 15 to 18 minutes.