- 3 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the ribs in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet in one layer. In a bowl, combine the garlic, oregano, cayenne, salt, and oil and mix well. Cover both sides of the ribs with the garlic and oregano mixture, coating evenly.
- Roast in the oven for 1 hour, flipping once after 30 minutes. Remove and let rest, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Serve with Roasted Corn.