Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 bunch broccoli (1 pound), cut into small pieces, stalks peeled and thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the broccoli in lightly salted boiling water until crisp-tender, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain.
- Add the butter and garlic to the saucepan and cook until the garlic is softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Toss with the salt and a few grinds of pepper.
- Per Serving
- Calories 83Calories From Fat 65%
- Calcium 58mg
- Carbohydrate 6g
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Fat 6g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 3mg
- Sat Fat 4g
- Sodium 175mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Use a paring knife to mince garlic.