Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, zucchini, red pepper, and vinegar and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss to combine. Divide among individual bowls.
- Per Serving
- Calories 419Calories From Fat 24%
- Fat 11g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 60mg
- Carbohydrate 65g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 18g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Pair light sauces with delicate pastas, rich sauces with thick pastas, and chunky sauces with tubular pastas.