Fusilli With Spinach, Ricotta, and Raisins
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 12 ounces fusilli pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 10-ounce box box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed of excess moisture
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (1/3 cup)
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup whole or part-skim ricotta
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return to the pot.
- Add the olive oil, spinach, scallions, raisins, basil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Toss to combine.
- Fold in the ricotta, balsamic vinegar, Parmesan, and pine nuts.
- Per Serving
- Calories 668Calories From Fat 188
- Fat 21g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 37mg
- Sodium 481mg
- Protein 26g
- Carbohydrate 99g
- Sugar 27g
- Fiber 7g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 359mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
This pasta holds up well and tastes delicious at room temperature. It can be prepared and refrigerated for up to 1 day.