- 12ounces fusilli pasta
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 110-ounce box box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed of excess moisture
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (1/3 cup)
- 1cup golden raisins
- 1/4cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1cup whole or part-skim ricotta
- 1tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4cup toasted pine nuts
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return to the pot.
- Add the olive oil, spinach, scallions, raisins, basil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Toss to combine.
- Fold in the ricotta, balsamic vinegar, Parmesan, and pine nuts.