Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
Makes 16 brownies| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 350° F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with the cooking spray. Line the pan with 2 crisscrossed pieces of parchment paper, leaving an overhang on all sides; spray the parchment with the cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate, stirring often, over medium-low heat. Remove from heat and mix in the sugar and vanilla. One at a time, mix in the eggs; mix in the flour mixture until just combined (do not overmix).
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 28 to 32 minutes. Cool completely in the pan.
- Holding both sides of the paper overhang, lift the cake out of the pan, transfer to a cutting board, and cut into 16 squares. Store the brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1 brownie
- Calories 220Calories From Fat 91
- Fat 10g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 68mg
- Sodium 49mg
- Protein 3g
- Carbohydrate 31g
- Sugar 25g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 12mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .