Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 8-count tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- flour for the work surface
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons fruit jam
- Heat oven to 400° F. Carefully unroll the dough on a lightly floured surface. Divide along the dotted lines into 4 equal rectangles.
- Working with 1 rectangle at a time, gently pinch and smooth the dough to eliminate the diagonal dotted lines. Trim the dough along one side to approximate a square.
- Place 1 tablespoon of cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of jam in the center of each square. Fold each corner to the center of the square, pinching them together. Transfer to a baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 163Calories From Fat 50%
- Fat 9g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 13mg
- Sodium 247mg
- Carbohydrate 19g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 3g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .