Fruit (With a Bit of Lettuce) Salad
- 2 small heads butter lettuce, washed, dried, and torn into pieces
- 1 navel orange, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large stalks celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the lettuce, orange slices, celery, and cranberries in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, honey, orange juice, salt, and pepper. Toss the salad with the dressing.
- Per Serving
- Calories 147Calories From Fat 61%
- Fat 10g
- Sat Fat 0g
- Sodium 203mg
- Carbohydrate 16g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 2g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Use a paring knife to cut fruits and vegetables.