- 2 small heads butter lettuce, washed, dried, and torn into pieces
- 1 navel orange, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 large stalks celery, sliced
- 1/4cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 3tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1teaspoon honey
- 2tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8teaspoon black pepper
- Place the lettuce, orange slices, celery, and cranberries in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, honey, orange juice, salt, and pepper. Toss the salad with the dressing.