- 2 bananas, peeled and halved crosswise
- 4 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (21 grams each)
- 6 ounces chocolate, chopped
- Insert a wooden stick into each banana half. Freeze the bananas and the peanut butter cups for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, heat the chocolate in a double boiler or medium heatproof bowl set over (but not in) a saucepan of simmering water, stirring often, until melted and smooth.
- Chop the frozen peanut butter cups. Line a plate with parchment.
- Coat the frozen bananas in the melted chocolate. Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups. Freeze on the prepared plate until firm, 4 to 5 minutes.