- 8 ice pop sticks
- 4 bananas, peeled and halved
- 24 ounces white chocolate (4 cups)
- 3 teaspoons canola oil
- 16 mini chocolate chips
- Insert the ice pop sticks into the cut end of the bananas and freeze until firm, at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
- Place the chocolate and canola oil in a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip the frozen bananas in the melted chocolate. Immediately press two mini chocolate chips into each banana to create the eyes.