- 1 (750 ml.) bottle of dry rosé
- 10 ounces fresh strawberries (about 2 cups, sliced), plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- Pour the rosé into ice cube trays and freeze until solid, 8 hours or overnight.
- Combine the strawberries and the sugar in the bowl of a blender and let sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes, until the berries begin to release their juices.
- Add the vodka, grenadine, and rosé cubes. Blend the mixture on high until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries, if desired.