Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 10-ounce bag chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled (optional), seeded, and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 small red onions, diced or finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 12-ounce package Perdue Low Fat, Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Cutlets, Italian Style (4 cutlets)
- 1/2 8-ounce bottle chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, and onion. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the cutlets and heat 1 1/2 minutes per side or until browned.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice each into 6 pieces. Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine. Add the chicken and toss again. Season with the pepper and serve.
- Per Serving
- Calories 329.3Calories From Fat 52%
- Calcium 57.34mg
- Carbohydrate 24.68g
- Cholesterol 40.16mg
- Fat 19.08g
- Fiber 4.88g
- Iron 2.23mg
- Protein 15.85mg
- Sat Fat 3.9g
- Sodium 849.36mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .