red wine vinegar
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
ears fresh corn, kernels cut off the cob (about 1 1/2 cups)
red pepper, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
stalk celery, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
lima beans, thawed if frozen
bunches watercress, stems removed
2- to 2 1/2-pound
rotisserie chicken, meat sliced
- Whisk together the mustard, vinegar, oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup water. Cook the corn until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the corn with the red pepper, celery, and lima beans. Toss with half the vinaigrette.
- Toss the watercress with the remaining vinaigrette. Divide it among 6 large bowls.
- Just before serving, spoon some of the vegetable mixture over each salad and top with the chicken.