- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 ears fresh corn, kernels cut off the cob (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2cups lima beans, thawed if frozen
- 2 bunches watercress, stems removed
- 12- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat sliced
- Whisk together the mustard, vinegar, oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup water. Cook the corn until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the corn with the red pepper, celery, and lima beans. Toss with half the vinaigrette.
- Toss the watercress with the remaining vinaigrette. Divide it among 6 large bowls.
- Just before serving, spoon some of the vegetable mixture over each salad and top with the chicken.