- 1 10-ounce bag chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled (optional), seeded, and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 small red onions, diced or finely chopped
- 1tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 12-ounce package Perdue Low Fat, Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Cutlets, Italian Style (4 cutlets)
- 1/2 8-ounce bottle chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, and onion. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the cutlets and heat 1 1/2 minutes per side or until browned.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice each into 6 pieces. Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine. Add the chicken and toss again. Season with the pepper and serve.