- 1cup jasmine rice
- 1/4cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4cup chopped fresh chives
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 4 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- Heat broiler. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the parsley, chives, dill, and lemon zest. Set aside.
- Coat the salmon fillets with the oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Broil 10 to 12 minutes, until just cooked through.
- Fluff the rice with a fork and mix in the ginger and scallions. Top each salmon fillet with the herb mixture and serve with the rice.