Fluffy Corn and Goat Cheese Omelet
Serves 1| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, salt, pepper, and corn.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Gently fold the whites into the yolk mixture until no trace of white remains.
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the egg mixture and cook, without stirring, until the eggs begin to set but are still slightly runny in the center, about 1 minute.
- Draw the eggs from the edge of the skillet to the center and cook until almost set.
- Sprinkle half the eggs with ¾ of the cheese and ¾ of the chives. Using a spatula, fold the omelet over, forming a half-moon. Cook until set.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and chives over half the folded omelet. Fold it again, forming a triangle; slide it onto a plate. Serve immediately.
- Per Serving
- Calories 475.22Calories From Fat 63%
- Calcium 126.42mg
- Carbohydrate 18.75g
- Cholesterol 677.64mg
- Fat 33.32g
- Fiber 2.52g
- Iron 3.85mg
- Protein 27.2mg
- Sat Fat 16.14g
- Sodium 609.51mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .