Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the steak with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes. Turn and move to the sides of the skillet.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper, season with ¼ teaspoon salt, and cook until the vegetables are softened and the steak is medium-rare, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Transfer the onion and bell pepper to a bowl. Transfer the steak to a cutting board.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave on high for 1 ½ minutes. Slice the steak and serve on tortillas with the vegetables, sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.
- Per Serving
- Calories 520Calories From Fat 35%
- Fat 20g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 65mg
- Sodium 886mg
- Carbohydrate 52g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 32g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
With its loose texture, skirt steak easily absorbs marinades and rubs. It typically comes as a long, narrow strip, so you may need to divide it into pieces to fit your pan.