- all-purpose flour, for the work surface
- 1/2 sheet puff pastry (1/4 of a 17.3-ounce package)
- 1cup grape or cherry tomatoes (halved if large)
- 4ounces grated mozzarella (1 cup)
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 425° F. On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry into a 9-by-6-inch rectangle. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Prick the puff pastry all over with a fork and top with the tomatoes and mozzarella. Drizzle with the oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Cut into pieces before serving.