Five-Spice Pork Chops With Grilled Plums
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, five-spice powder, and ¼ teaspoon pepper for the sauce.
- Season the chops with 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill for 10 minutes, turning once.
- Using a brush, baste the chops with the sauce and grill until cooked through, about 2 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, toss the plums and scallions in the oil. Grill the plums for 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Grill the scallions for 2 minutes.
- Divide the chops among individual plates and serve with the plums and scallions. Drizzle with the extra sauce.
- Per Serving
- Calories 289Calories From Fat 47%
- Fat 15g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 58mg
- Sodium 1,609mg
- Carbohydrate 18g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 23g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
In a hurry? Cut the cooking time in half by using boneless pork chops.