Tilapia Tacos With Cucumber Relish
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 4 6-ounce tilapia, halibut, or black bass fillets
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Heat grill to high; oil grill. Season the fish with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and grill until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Break into pieces.
- In a medium bowl, toss the radishes and cucumber with the lime juice, oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve the fish in the tortillas with the cucumber relish, cilantro, sour cream, and lime wedges.
- Per Serving
- Calories 363
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 83mg
- Sodium 466mg
- Protein 38g
- Carbohydrate 28g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 4g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 89mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
To prevent the fish from sticking to the grill, make sure the grate is very clean. Get it good and hot and oil it well before adding the fish.