- 1tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 4 6-ounce tilapia, halibut, or black bass fillets
- 1teaspoon ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4cup sour cream
- Heat grill to high; oil grill. Season the fish with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and grill until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Break into pieces.
- In a medium bowl, toss the radishes and cucumber with the lime juice, oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve the fish in the tortillas with the cucumber relish, cilantro, sour cream, and lime wedges.