- 1 10.6-ounce package Gorton's Extra Crunchy Fish Tenders
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 10-ounce jar tartar sauce
- 1 1/2cups shredded Romaine lettuce
- Bake the fish according to the package directions. Wrap the stack of tortillas in foil and place in the oven during the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Transfer the warm tortillas to plates.
- On each tortilla, place 2 tenders, a few slices of the onion, and a dollop of the tartar sauce; top with ¼ cup of the lettuce. Fold over and serve.