Granny Smith apple, peeled and diced
small white onion, diced
jalapeño pepper, minced
chopped fresh cilantro
plus 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
kosher salt and black pepper
6-ounce skinless cod fillets
soft corn tortillas
grated fresh ginger
bunch arugula, washed, dried, and chopped
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a small bowl, combine the avocado, apple, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and ½ teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Season the cod with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and heat in oven until warm and slightly softened, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the cod, ginger, and remaining lime juice. Divide the fish, arugula, and guacamole among the tortillas.