Fish Kebabs With Vegetables
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in a large bowl of water for 10 minutes. Heat broiler.
- Alternating, thread the fish, tomatoes, bell pepper, and mushrooms onto the skewers, ending each with a lime wedge.
- Place the skewers on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with the oil, oregano, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Broil the skewers until the fish is cooked through and the vegetables are slightly charred, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Per Serving
- Calories 208Calories From Fat 115
- Fat 13g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 46mg
- Sodium 304mg
- Protein 16g
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 33mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .