- 2 catfish fillets (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 large button mushrooms, quartered
- 2 limes, cut into 12 wedges total
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in a large bowl of water for 10 minutes. Heat broiler.
- Alternating, thread the fish, tomatoes, bell pepper, and mushrooms onto the skewers, ending each with a lime wedge.
- Place the skewers on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with the oil, oregano, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Broil the skewers until the fish is cooked through and the vegetables are slightly charred, 3 to 4 minutes per side.