Fettuccine With Peas, Shallot, and Herbs
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, adding the peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking water, drain, and return the pasta and peas to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shallots, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Toss the pasta and peas with the shallots, ¼ cup of the cheese, and the reserved cooking water.
- Fold in the parsley and mint. Sprinkle with the remaining ¼ cup of cheese and serve.
- Per Serving
- Calories 515Calories From Fat 109
- Protein 23g
- Carbohydrate 81g
- Sugar 9g
- Fiber 6g
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Sodium 698mg
- Cholesterol 10mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .