- ¾ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 6 ounces Feta, crumbled (about 1¼ cups)
- black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- olive oil, for serving
- radicchio leaves, broccolini or broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower florets, for serving
- Cook the cumin seeds in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring, until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a food processor and pulse twice to chop lightly. Add the buttermilk, ½ cup of the Feta, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and process until smooth, 20 to 30 seconds. Add the remaining ¾ cup of Feta and pulse twice to combine. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Before serving, stir in the lime juice. Serve the dip drizzled with olive oil and a sprinkle of black pepper alongside the vegetables.