Fennel Salad With Fresh Mozzarella
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and very thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a large bowl, whisk together the first 5 ingredients. Add the fennel, red onion, chili pepper, and dill and toss well.
- Divide the mozzarella slices evenly among 4 plates and top with the dressed fennel.
- Per Serving
- Calories 286
- Calcium 37mg
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Cholesterol 46mg
- Fat 23g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 11mg
- Sat Fat 10g
- Sodium 322mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Avoid onion-chopping tears by lighting a candle.