- 1tablespoon sour cream
- 1teaspoon lemon juice
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and very thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2pound fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a large bowl, whisk together the first 5 ingredients. Add the fennel, red onion, chili pepper, and dill and toss well.
- Divide the mozzarella slices evenly among 4 plates and top with the dressed fennel.