- 1cup couscous
- 1pound carrots, grated
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2tablespoons chopped roasted pistachios
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1 inch thick; about 2 1/2 pounds total)
- 1tablespoon fennel seed, crushed
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the carrots with the oil, dill, pistachios, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Season the pork with the fennel, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill, turning once, until the pork is cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Serve with the couscous and carrot salad.