Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 12 lemons)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 cups water
- 1 16-ounce package fresh strawberries, stemmed and pureed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- lemon slices (to garnish)
- Place the lemon juice, the sugar, and 1 cup water in a large pitcher. Stir until the sugar dissolves, then add 5 more cups water, the strawberries, the cream, a few slices of lemon to garnish, and plenty of ice.
- Per Serving
- Calories 144.48Calories From Fat 56%
- Calcium 25.39mg
- Carbohydrate 17.3g
- Cholesterol 32.61mg
- Fat 8.94g
- Fiber 1.05g
- Iron 0.21mg
- Protein 0.93mg
- Sat Fat 5.49g
- Sodium 9.86mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Pat washed fruits and veggies dry before bagging them for storage. Damp items spoil quickly.