- 12 ounces (3/4 box) farfalle
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces sliced prosciutto, torn into large pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/3 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cups baby spinach
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the prosciutto and cook until crisp, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add the garlic and shallot to the skillet and cook until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the broth, peas, spinach, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper and bring to a boil. Toss with the pasta, Feta, basil, and prosciutto.