Espresso-Drizzled Ice Cream
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Boil 1 cup water. Spoon the espresso into a glass measuring cup and add the hot water. Stir until dissolved.
- Scoop the ice cream into 8 bowls, glasses, or teacups. Sprinkle with the chocolate and pour the espresso over the top. Serve immediately.
- Per Serving
- Calories 156Calories From Fat 46%
- Fat 8g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 40mg
- Carbohydrate 16g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 3g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .