- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2teaspoon honey
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small head radicchio, leaves torn (3 cups)
- 1 head endive, leaves sliced (1 cup)
- 1/2cup halved green grapes
- 1/4cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the radicchio, endive, grapes, parsley, and olives and toss to coat.