Eggs With Tortilla Chips, Salsa, and Cheese
Serves 4-6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 cup salsa (drained)
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pour into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, to desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes, adding cheese just before they’re set. Fold in salsa and chips.
- Per Serving
- Calories 332.64Calories From Fat 63%
- Calcium 257.91mg
- Carbohydrate 10.83g
- Cholesterol 453mg
- Fat 23g
- Fiber 1.39g
- Iron 2mg
- Protein 20mg
- Sat Fat 10g
- Sodium 781mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .