- 1 1/2tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 eggs
- 2tablespoons milk or water
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 thinly sliced medium red onion
- 5-ounce bag of prewashed baby spinach
- Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until softened.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pour into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, to desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes, adding spinach just before the eggs are set.