Eggs With Herbs
Serves 4-6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs (such as parsley and tarragon) and scallions (green parts only)
- Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pour into the
pan and cook, stirring occasionally, to desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes. Fold in herbs and scallions.
- Per Serving
- Calories 183.2Calories From Fat 66%
- Calcium 69.64mg
- Carbohydrate 1.5g
- Cholesterol 432.64mg
- Fat 13.6g
- Fiber 0.23g
- Iron 2.23mg
- Protein 13mg
- Sat Fat 5.38g
- Sodium 370.31mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
A hard-boiled egg in its shell will twirl freely when spun on its side. A raw egg will wobble.