- 2 medium eggplants (cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan (about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 5 ounces mixed greens (about 6 cups)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Heat oven to 400° F. On 2 rimmed baking sheets, brush the eggplants with ¼ cup of the oil; season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Bake until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Spread 1 cup of the marinara in the bottom of an 8-inch baking dish. Top with half the eggplant, half the mozzarella, and half the Parmesan. Repeat, ending with the last cup of marinara. Top with the bread crumbs.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbling, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the vinegar, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the greens and tomatoes and toss to combine. Serve with the eggplant Parmesan.