- 8 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8teaspoon black pepper
- 12slices white sandwich bread
- Grate the hard-boiled eggs using the large holes of a box grater.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 5 hours.
- Place 6 of the bread slices on a work surface. Divide the egg salad evenly among the slices and top with the remaining bread.
- Trim the crusts and cut into quarters.