- 1 ciabatta roll, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1½ ounces sliced aged provolone
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 cup arugula
- Heat toaster oven to 400° F. Drizzle the roll with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Toast until golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes. (Or toast in a regular toaster and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil afterward.)
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and season with a pinch each salt and pepper. Cook until the whites are just set, 3 to 4 minutes. Top with the cheese, cover the skillet, and cook on low heat until the cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stack the yogurt, eggs, arugula, and a drizzle of the hot sauce between the roll.